Miss Froggy
Abbie.12/07.

PrettyPleaseee :D Pass el and get into Ac.I want a smarter brain. I need and want an Apple Mac(red). I'd like a crumpler and that brown bag from that website HX referred me to. A playground. A new purse and pencil box. Nivea bye bye cellulite and silhouette creams. A nice tan, firmer, thinner legs. I want to lose weight and have money. I want an ever neat room.
hello, my awesome tofu friend :D

Screammmm.

Imaginary friends.
♥Aalya ♥Akshaya ♥Aretha ♥Brenda ♥Charlene ♥Crystal ♥Dhanya ♥Eunice ♥Eve ♥Germaine ♥Guo Yi ♥Hidayah ♥Hyona ♥Linette ♥Michelle Q. ♥Michelle T.
♥Pat ♥Shan Ying ♥Shimin ♥Ulindra ♥Yan wah ♥Yiyi

Credits
--BANGBANGx
Do not remove credits. My "oh-so-scary" monsters will come to get you

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lights dim. Curtains open. Trumpets sound.
Welcome to the opening ceremony of airbeegale
This is such an honour to have you grace this occasion.

What crap. Haha!
Okay, so I said I'd be back after the Os.
Guess I'm ahead of schedule then.

Prelims are over! Hurrah!
Are you rejoicing? I am rejoicing!
Finally! Today is today!
Though I don't really feel as estatic as I thought I'd feel.
Perhaps it's because I've celebrated today on the last day of term three,
and yesterday, and the day before.
Oops. 0.O

Last two sentences from Dr. Martin Luther King's speech;
"Free at last, free at last. Thank God almighty, we are free at last!"
Indeed, for the time being.

Labels:


with truckloads of love ♥