Miss Froggy
Abbie.12/07.

PrettyPleaseee :D Pass el and get into Ac.I want a smarter brain. I need and want an Apple Mac(red). I'd like a crumpler and that brown bag from that website HX referred me to. A playground. A new purse and pencil box. Nivea bye bye cellulite and silhouette creams. A nice tan, firmer, thinner legs. I want to lose weight and have money. I want an ever neat room.
hello, my awesome tofu friend :D

Screammmm.

Imaginary friends.
♥Aalya ♥Akshaya ♥Aretha ♥Brenda ♥Charlene ♥Crystal ♥Dhanya ♥Eunice ♥Eve ♥Germaine ♥Guo Yi ♥Hidayah ♥Hyona ♥Linette ♥Michelle Q. ♥Michelle T.
♥Pat ♥Shan Ying ♥Shimin ♥Ulindra ♥Yan wah ♥Yiyi

Credits
--BANGBANGx
Do not remove credits. My "oh-so-scary" monsters will come to get you

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOOOO!
Happy reading,
I'm eating bread now,
And talking to YOU on msn
GAH! carBOOOO!
I seriously need to lose weight aft Os.

Labels:


with truckloads of love ♥