Monday, December 8, 2008
Heyy =D
I've lost my motivation to blog. [As all of you can see]
I am so frigging bored at home!
Ohmygosh.
This is the third time I've come online today
and and and, I visit the same three websites all the time.
Neopets. Facebook. Y8.
Goodness.
Momma Han bought DVDs and Books for me to kill time. Hahaha!
Kite runner =D yay! Witches trinity [sounds freaky] Ps I love you! ahahaha!
Sadly, I've never heard of ANY of the movies she's bought. Oops.
But she says they're good.
I want to go out but
I'M BROKE. Bordering on bankruptcy actually. This sucks.
Can someone sponsor me please!?
I've been to countless interviews [K, FINE. Five]
And am met with that one same reply.
"We'll call you back" They never do.
How typical. Lolls!
I've more or less given up now. I mean. Who wants to hire a temp staff for wht... 1mth?
Right. This reminds me. I've learnt that the people who speak mainly chinese cannot pronounce my name.
Like goodness. I went for this interview. And the interviewee -sp?- was like "Arebagalleey?"
Sheesh! I was so offended all right! and another was worse, he totally gave up trying to pronounce it that he began calling me "Elizabeth" Wth.
Oh yes, and some people still can't spell my name despite knowing me for I dunno how many years! Ahahaha!
It's ABIGAIL not ABIGAL. It's a wee bit funny at first, but when you receive a text that goes "ABIGAL! ABIGAL! ABIGAL!" It's quite irritating. Hah.
I went out with Sandi and Chip last week!
Harhar! We met at orchard mrt and walked to cine then back to orchard and then to someother far far place.
Oh ya, ps. =.= AHAHAHA.
We all window shopped. Talked about Ahems. Etc etc. Lolls
I spent a mere 4.85! [5c courtesy of sandi]
So happy! Ahahaha.
Oooh, before I forget:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY [BELATED] YIYI! =DDD
Okay. On sat, we had this surprise birthday party for her
So pat, eunice, yiyi and I met at island creamery.
The best thing was after a mere one hour of sitting around
we decided to go home. Lols!
I guess the so called party was a great big flop.
Oops.
I wanna go sentosaa! SANDI! GO PLANNNNN.
Labels: BORED AND BROKE.
with truckloads of love ♥